Friday, December 5, 2008

I Wear an "S"

Friday evening and I'm feeling fine.

A week of intense lessons, two days of parent teacher conferences, after school programs, loads of paperwork, lesson plans, supervising my own child's homework, taking turns preparing dinner with "el jefe", and fighting the never-ending-sink-full-of-dishes... all of these and the incessant fatigue I try to outsmart and disguise...

I've made it through another week.

On my post "A Superhero Contemplates 40", the wonderful Nardeeisms commented "Cassy, you ARE Superwoman!" MIL GRACIAS for the encouragement, and for sharing a song about how it is.

Click and listen to Alicia Keys singing about women like us, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK8t0gP4isE

1 comment:

David Stoner said...

Cassy, Thank you for your kind comment at zzwriter. I enjoyed visiting your site. I will make it a daily stop. Hope teaching writing goes well tomorrow for you.

David